Fisher’s Eggs are available in flats and cartons, and come in five sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large and jumbo.
So what separates us from the other “yolks”? We regularly evaluate our nutrition formulas to ensure our chickens’ feed meets all protein, energy, vitamin, and mineral requirements for optimum health and efficient growth.
- Our chickens are fed an all-grain diet mixed in our own feed mill.
- Absolutely no antibiotics, drugs or hormones are put in the chickens’ food.
- Our chickens’ meal is free of meat by-products, commonly used in large egg operations.
- We offer both regular eggs and “cage-free” eggs for your needs, but all of our chickens are fed the same superior diet.
- Our eggs are delivered to local restaurants, health food stores, grocery stores and nursing homes three days a week to ensure freshness.
To learn more about eggs, visit these websites: www.aeb.org, www.fsis.usda.gov
You may see a list of local businesses that sell our eggs, view a recent newscast about Fisher’s Eggs, or read a newspaper article about our eggs.